One of the better things you can have in your life is homemade peanut butter fudge. Your family won’t be able to get enough of this (and you won’t, either)! Give this yummy classic a try.
A classic, old-fashioned roast turkey recipe. If you want to cook a turkey like Grandma used to cook, this is a good way to do it. This roast turkey goes well with our easy Chicken Gravy recipe!
A great, simple, slow-cooked barbecue pork recipe which will leave your house smelling like Heaven for most of the day! This makes great sandwiches with some slaw, or enjoy it as-is with some potato salad and sweet tea.
Folks in the Carolinas love their hush puppies. You can find hush puppies in other states, but they’re just not the same. Carolina hush puppies are as unique as Carolina barbecue. And just as habit forming!
This baked beans recipe is more work than some others, but the first time you taste slow-cooked baked beans, you’ll agree they’re worth the trouble! This is how grandma made them, for family reunions and picnics.
- Southern Stewed Potatoes May 11, 2014
- Old-Fashioned Black Walnut Pound Cake November 9, 2012
- Baked Chocolate Pie April 23, 2014
- Peanut Butter Fudge December 12, 2017
- Something New and Fancy November 21, 2017
- Old-Fashioned Roast Turkey November 14, 2017