The best dessert ever for fans of peanut butter. This rich pie is loved by kids and adults alike! And what’s not to love? It’s peanut butter!
This baked beans recipe is more work than some others, but the first time you taste slow-cooked baked beans, you’ll agree they’re worth the trouble! This is how grandma made them, for family reunions and picnics.
Whenever the subject of grits come up, Southerners quickly divide into politely disagreeable camps. Which are best? What’s the proper way to eat grits? Well, that depends. There are lots of different ideas about how to cook grits.
- Southern Stewed Potatoes May 11, 2014
- Old-Fashioned Black Walnut Pound Cake November 9, 2012
- Old Fashioned Snow Cream January 28, 2014
- Peanut Butter Pie April 18, 2017
- Old-Fashioned Baked Beans April 8, 2017
- Sweet Potato Casserole March 7, 2017