- 4 Lg. Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of evaporated canned milk
- tortilla chips
- Grated Cheddar Cheese (About two cups – or more if you prefer).
Boil chicken breasts until done. Drain and shred chicken. Set aside. Combine tomatoes and chilies in large bowl, with chicken soup, soup can of evaporated milk, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Then add chicken . Stir together. Then Spray 12 x 9in. baking pan or dish with Pam. Crush tortilla chips and place in bottom of pan. Pour meat mixture over top of crushed chips. Then sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over all. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and lightly browned.