My Late sister Dot “Sis” (as we called her) brought this recipe to me when she lived in Atlanta. It is really good!
Chicken Lickin' Pork Chops
My Late sister Dot "Sis" (as we called her) brought this recipe to me when she lived in Atlanta. It is really good!
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 6-8 pork chops, 1 - thick.
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1½ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp.oil
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- Dredge pork chops in mixture of flour, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
- Brown in oil in large skillet.
- Place browned pork chops in crock-pot.
- Add can of soup.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-1/2 hours.