This is a new recipe. I hope you will try it!
- 1 (5oz.) package of baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1&1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quick cooking grits
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package shredded mozzarella-provolone cheese blend
Coarsely chop spinach. Bring grits to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring accasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and cheese until well blended and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 15 minutes.