Ingredients: 1 pkg, yellow cake mix. 1/3 cup oil 3 eggs 1 tsp.vanilla 1 cup milk 1/4 cup pineapple juice Directions: 1. Mix and bake in 2 layers. 2. When cake layers are cold, split in half to make four layers. 3. Mix the following: 1 cup sugar 1 cup sour cream 1 [...]
Archive | January, 2011
Ingredients: I cup sugar 3 Tbs. cornstarch 1 cup milk 1/4 cup butter 1/4 cup lemon juice 3 Egg yolks, slightly beaten 1 cup sour cream 1 9- inch Baked pie shell Directions: Combine sugar, cornstarch, butter, lemon juice, milk and egg yolks in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until [...]
Today is someone specials birthday! It is my sister Sue, who is 82 yrs. old today! I have always looked up to her! When we were growing up, I thought she was the sweetest, kindest person in the whole wide world. Well… there was the one time that I changed my mind, for [...]
- Running Towards Chocolate May 17, 2013
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats May 9, 2013
- Southern Chicken Salad April 18, 2013
- Crock-Pot Chicken January 19, 2013
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding January 17, 2013
- Moving Forward January 14, 2012
- My Sister Edith February 24, 2010
- Happy Birthday to My Son September 7, 2009
- Orange Slice Cookie Bar August 10, 2012
- Chocolate Gravy April 16, 2012
- Carmen Steen: This is just what I have been looking for.It is cr...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: We can't buy American pudding in a box in Austral...
- Wicasta: I'm gonna make me some while I'm being bad this ...
- Carmen Steen: I was first introduced to this by Peggy.It did not...
- Wicasta: That sounds delicious!...