Cheese Ball 1
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 12 servings
- 3 (8oz.) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 small jars dried beef
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. Accent flavor enhancer
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Chop very fine 3 small jars dried beef.
- Combine onion with cream cheese, Accent, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Work this real good together and form into 2 balls.
- Take fourth jar of dried beef and wrap both cheese balls real good.
- Refrigerate several hours to marinate. (These will freeze well.)