This is a simple chicken gravy which goes great over dressing, turkey or chicken. Sometimes simplest is best, and that just might be the case here. Rich, classic-tasting gravy adds the perfect finishing touch to many turkey and chicken dishes.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- Mix soup and chicken broth with a wire whisk in a medium pot.
- Put on burner and allow to get hot.
- Check to see if salt and pepper is needed.
- Add sliced boiled eggs.
- Also, pieces of chicken will make it taste even better.
- If you want thinner dressing, use two pans!