This is an old-fashioned corned beef casserole that your grandmother might have made. This one will keep the whole family happy!
Corned Beef Casserole
An old-fashioned corned beef casserole that your grandmother might have made.
- 1 8 oz. package shell macaroni
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can corned beef (12 oz) cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 1 small onion
- bread crumbs (buttered)
- Cook your macaroni according to the directions.
- Drain the macaroni and combine with corned beef, soup, milk, cheese, and onion.
- Mix your ingredients well and spread into a 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Top with your buttered breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or so.