- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 1 Pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.)frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix, thawed
- 2 cups cubed, precooked chicken
- 1 & 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 cup (2oz.) shredded mild cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x 9 in. baking pan.
2. Combine milk, and cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth. Add soup, water, garlic powder and black pepper; mix well. Add vegetables, chicken and rice. Cover tightly with foil.
3. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove cover and top with cheese. Continue baking uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly, let stand 5 minutes before serving.