A quick an easy treat you can make when the kids are home for the weekends. Or keep them for yourself!
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Recipe type: Candy
Here's a treat that everybody knows. If you've never had one, you have to try it! Regular Rice Krispie treats are good, but peanut butter Rice Krispie treats are divine!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 large pack marshmallows
- 4½ cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup dried fruit
- Put butter, peanut butter and marshmallows in pan over low heat and melt.
- Add Rice Krispies, oats and dried fruit.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pan and allow to set up.
- Cut into squares.
- Drizzel melted chocolate chips over the top if you like.
Serving size: 1 square Calories: 274.4 Fat: 12.2 g Saturated fat: 3.0 g Unsaturated fat: 3.2 g Trans fat: 5.5 g Carbohydrates: 36.6 g Sugar: 21.2 g Sodium: 190.9 mg Fiber: 2.0 g Protein: 6.6 g Cholesterol: 2.6 mg