Because life is, after all, a casserole. Mama Peggy casseroles are popular for pot luck food dishes to bring to get-togethers. It’s hard to go wrong with a good casserole!
A great baked macaroni recipe with some extra tomato zest. A great, easy casserole for any family meal.
A Peggy’s Restaurant recipe, served to customers in North Carolina for over 20 years, and one of our most requested dishes.
Black eyed peas have always been a staple of any Southern table, and in a casserole they’re just delicious!
I love broccoli and I also love macaroni and cheese! This combination makes a killer casserole!
A yummy twist on a classic dish. The extra cheese brings a hearty richness to this dish.
A simple recipe for a no-fuss chicken and rice casserole, if you want something good and hearty.
Many of the good ingredients we love about chicken salad are in this easy-to-make casserole.
- Chicken, Cheese & Rice Casserole
- Creamy Chicken & Rice Bake
- Crock Pot Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Easy Chicken & Biscuits
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Ground Beef & Potato Casserole
- Home Style Green Bean Casserole
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Peggy’s Broccoli Casserole
- Peggy’s Pinto Bean Casserole
- Pork Chop Potato Bake Casserole
- Squash Casserole
- That’s Na-Cho Casserole! (Victoria Sadler’s recipe)
- Vegetable Casserole
- Vidalia Onion Casserole