One of the last conversations we had with Mama Peggy was when she called to tell us she’d filled out a survey online and found out that her Indian name was “Running Towards Chocolate”. This recipe, which we’ve seen called “Santa’s Suicide” and “Slutty Brownies” is just the sort of dessert Mama Peggy would have loved. It’s the ultimate chocolate chip cookie, Oreo and fudge brownie bar.
This dessert is not for the faint of heart.
- 1 16.5 oz pkg Pillsbury Chocolate Chip cookie dough
- 1 Family Side pkg Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Double Fudge brownie mix
- ice cream
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. You don't have to, but it's easier to get them out this way.
- Line bottom of dish with cookie dough, making sure to cover the bottom evenly.
- Cover the cookie dough with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Mix up your brownie batter according to direction and spread over top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Serve as-is, or topped with a little ice cream and chocolate syrup. How decadent do you want to be?