Delicious casserole! I believe it will be one of your favorites!
~ Mama Peggy
Recipe type: Casserole
- 1 can white shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 French style green beans, drained
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sharp cheese ( grated)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 ( 8-oz.) container sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all together and place in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Combine ½ box cheese crackers, crumbled, ½ stick margarine, melted, and 1 pkg. slivered almonds.
- Pour on top of casserole mixture and bake for 1 hour!