This is a simple chicken gravy which goes great over dressing, turkey or chicken. Sometimes simplest is best, and that just might be the case here. Rich, classic-tasting gravy adds the perfect finishing touch to many turkey and chicken dishes.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- Mix soup and chicken broth with a wire whisk in a medium pot.
- Put on burner and allow to get hot.
- Check to see if salt and pepper is needed.
- Add sliced boiled eggs.
- Also, pieces of chicken will make it taste even better (if you have some)
- If you want thinner dressing, use two pans!
Calories: 49.1 Fat: 3.4 g Saturated fat: 1.0 g Unsaturated fat: 0.6 g Trans fat: 1.3 g Carbohydrates: 2.5 g Sugar: 0.2 g Sodium: 314.4 mg Fiber: 0.0 g Protein: 2.7 g Cholesterol: 58.4 mg