Make this crunch top peach pie at the height of the peach season for an amazing experience, with the finest, ripest peaches available. Or you can freeze some of those same fine, ripe peaches, and make this pie year around.
Crunch Top Peach Pie
Make this crunch top peach pie at the height of the peach season for an amazing experience!
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups sliced peaches (fresh peeled)
- 9 in single pie crust
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Gently stir in peaches to coat and set aside.
- Spoon peach mixture into pie crust and dot with butter.
- Combine crunch topping and sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.