- 1 can Campbell’s condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 can Campbell’s condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 1 pkg. refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz.)
1. Stir soups, milk, poultry seasoning, black pepper, vegetables, and chicken in 2qt. shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 400 degrees 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture. Top with with biscuits.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
I like Campbell’s Cream of celery soup instead of Cream of broccoli.