Strawberries are in our part of the country so OF COURSE we all have desserts featuring Strawberries! Personally, I love them! So I am going to be featuring Strawberries for a few days! At the restaurant I used to make all kinds of puddings like Banana pudding but I substituted different kinds of fruit! In my book, one was as good as the other. ENJOY!!
Strawberries are in in our part of the country so OF COURSE we all have desserts featuring Strawberries!
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 box strawberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ctn sour cream
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix strawberries and gelatin (don't use water) in saucepan. Heat until gelatin dissolves, then set it aside.
- Mix pudding and milk until it becomes thick, then stir in sour cream and cool whip. Mix well. Alternate layers in this order: Wafers, strawberry mixture, and pudding.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.