Strawberries are in our part of the country so OF COURSE we all have desserts featuring Strawberries! Personally, I love them! So I am going to be featuring Strawberries for a few days! At the restaurant I used to make all kinds of puddings like Banana pudding but I substituted different kinds of fruit! In my book, one was as good as the other. ENJOY!!
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 box strawberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ctn sour cream
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix strawberries and gelatin (don't use water) in saucepan. Heat until gelatin dissolves, then set it aside.
- Mix pudding and milk until it becomes thick, then stir in sour cream and cool whip. Mix well. Alternate layers in this order: Wafers, strawberry mixture, and pudding.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.